Guest Tec-9 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 ok, i know y'all gonna say "this belongs in G&S" cuz it concerns G&S.. technically, this isn't a game nor a story.. so it belongs here... ne way.. i have been seein' a lotta word games like 'I Say A Word You Say A Word' turned into 'I Say A Word You Say A Word:digimon(pokemon, dbz, etc...)' ... shouldn't those type of games belong in the boards they're focusin' on?? like the dbz style should go to the dbz board... cuz it's really confusin' when i'm lookin' for the original 'I Say A Word You Say A Word'....... thank you...
James Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]ok, i know y'all gonna say "this belongs in G&S" cuz it concerns G&S.. technically, this isn't a game nor a story.. so it belongs here... ne way.. i have been seein' a lotta word games like 'I Say A Word You Say A Word' turned into 'I Say A Word You Say A Word:digimon(pokemon, dbz, etc...)' ... shouldn't those type of games belong in the boards they're focusin' on?? like the dbz style should go to the dbz board... cuz it's really confusin' when i'm lookin' for the original 'I Say A Word You Say A Word'....... thank you... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]Yes, I see your point...but I think that those word games are just that, "games". So really, they do belong in G&S.[/color]
Guest Tec-9 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 yea, i knew that that one fact woulda proved me wrong... o wellz, it was worth a try... :D :)
Desert Shadow Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [b]I only read the topic name, so take some laxatives....[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 james is right but if those word games go to the other forums, its gonna be loaded with more n more games
G/S/B Master Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 the "i say a word you say a word " type of topic is just plain spam.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now