Posthumous Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 nice pics.o yea u have more then one post now:)
Guest Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I judge things very hard.....I notice small detail too....Cuz i have seen good work and i compare the 2.It works most of the time. 600th post
Vegitto4 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I like the first one, and the second one is not bad, i justt dont like kuririn. I also dont like SpammersForte
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]The Vegeta one would prolly look better colored in, in some way.. I didnt really look at the others, lol :D[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now