OtakuBoards

SEIFER! (a.k.a: hawk)

Guest Tec-9

listen here, hawk! i'm gettin' pretty sick of all your posts havin' somethin' to do with war or "solutions" or the terrorist attack or watevaz.. get over it!! everyone else has!! now shut up!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Hmm....I dont know who you are niether do I know who hawk is. Some mod should delete this since all of mine where closed and where not as much of spam as this is. If they dont close it then they really are communists. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]So we're communists if we don't close this topic?

I don't know how you figure that one out.

As Transtic Nerve stated in the above sticky thread, we are receiving an overload of "war" topics. A few is more than enough.

We have a couple of old ones that were going strong and then people lost interest. End of topic.

But instead we get people starting more and more war topics. It's the same with any other kind of topic you care to mention. Repetition of topics does nothing but clog up the boards.

Rather, you should have confined all your thoughts on war in the older "war" thread.[/color]

Not you james. You have not acted like a communist. The only reason I have refered to them as communist is because of mainly transtic. He deletes my threads and falems me cause i have an opion different then him. thats communism. when you say something they dont like in china they throw you in jail thats communism and thats what is happening to me.

Its not just the war topic. I understand that to a bit. Im furiated at the way i am being treated and at the numorus topics that where closed because transtic did not like them or just said it was spam when it was not.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Not you james. You have not acted like a communist. The only reason I have refered to them as communist is because of mainly transtic. He deletes my threads and falems me cause i have an opion different then him. thats communism. when you say something they dont like in china they throw you in jail thats communism and thats what is happening to me.

Its not just the war topic. I understand that to a bit. Im furiated at the way i am being treated and at the numorus topics that where closed because transtic did not like them or just said it was spam when it was not. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]I don't think that Transtic Nerve deleted your topics because he agreed/disagreed with them.

He deleted them because firstly, they were being repeated. And secondly, because, as he said in his above topic, we don't necessarily want to start too much argument and bring about too many painful memories for people.

It's okay to discuss these sensitive things a bit. But if we keep rehashing them, it's no good.

Transtic Nerve is not religious, yet he didn't delete the religion topic. So I think that shows that he wouldn't do it because of his belief.[/color]

okay okay. I agrea. I jumped alittle and i was probably treated badly because of the communist remark. Im sorry. There was a topic of mine deleted for un known reasons but it doesnt matter now everyone drop it. From know own lets carry out disputes on AIM. That way we dont clog the boreds and make things worse.

:D well, i forgot to tell you wat i meant by hawk.. you c, while i was learning bout all the different terms they used in a war, i learned that that someone who supports war is known as a "hawk".... and someone who opposes war is known as a "dove"... get it? got it.. good!;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]i'm not a dove. and we didn't get over it. we just stopped posting about war because it's been ruled to stop..unless something interesting comes out. now, turn everything upside down except dove. hehe:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=darkblue]You don't have to stop posting about war...

There is an "Opinions about war" topic on GD down the bottom. You may use that topic for any war related posts.

We're just asking that people not make another actual thread.[/color]