Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][size=1]Just thought I'd make another simple banner again.. of course, by 'simple' I mean [i]really[/i] simple o.o[/b]

And by 'just thought', I mean 'I've been planning to for a long time' ¬.¬[/size]
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409805[/img]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]not bad. it's really simple, but i like it. nice consept.[/color]
Posted
[b][size=1]
I didn't want to create another thread for just one more banner, so I post here ^^'

It's basically just a recoloured BM from 8-bit, with RM's hat replacing his usual hat. It's all recoloured to give that whole 'cool purple pimp' look ¬.¬[/b]

Um.. enjoy? o.O[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...