Turkey Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 This is my first CG work with my current program, and I gotta say that I'm proud of it. As you can see from the attachment, I made some things different from the original Puchuu (character from Excel Saga). A few examples would be the ears and the diaper. I'd like some good criticism, as I wanna know what should I fix on my next project.
(<AA>) Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 Dude... what the hell is up with the borders? Make the borders on the puchuu thinner and it would look alot cooler
WW2 Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 AAAHHHHHH Puchuus! Kill 'em, Kill 'em all!:eek: Oh sorry, thats a pretty good pic. But like () said, you should thin up the borders surrounding the puchuus. But all in all, not bad for your first try.:D
Turkey Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 Funny thing is, that's the same thing everyone tells me. Guess I'll have to fix that. I'll post the modified one later.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now