Jump to content
OtakuBoards

new drawings


Recommended Posts

Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
tell what you think honest opions
Posted
Okay first, the brill things about it:
1. Very nice body.
2. The head and hair is fine
3. Nice sword.
4. Hands look good.

Now, one bad thing:
1. The eyes!

I have a problem lineing up the eyes. But just do them above the nose.
I honestly think you did a good job.
I'm not tring to not hurt your feelings, but you did do an amazing job.
Practise the eyes, in different ways!
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
this like me first color drawing with no backround

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...