SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 Uh you could explain what the image is, or who it is I should say. Its alright. It could use some work, the head is out of proportion with the body. Also the coloring is a tad rough, or sloppy; like it was rushed. Just keep that in mind. ^_^
Guest yuka-kitsune Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 i just drew his head and shoulders he is an oc from tenchi muyo
(<AA>) Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 Ok, It's pretty good, but I would suggest you go to your favorite web portal, and search for "How to draw anime tutorials", and If you can't find any go to [url]www.howtodrawmanga.com[/url] . You'll learn alot of great stuff, and it'll really help you out ;).
Guest yuka-kitsune Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 thank you i didn't rush with this one i took my time it tookme 3 periods two draw it which is 1 1/2 hours
Epitome Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 I like it but I suggest you take ()'s advice and try some tutorals or introductions to anime. Im not saying your a bad drawer, Im just saying that some of the parts used in the drawing are weird. No offense or anything, but I do like the drawing.
Vicky Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 I did. I'm not like the others. I felt just like you...the pictures I drew were Krap, until I practised. I say you've got better. I saw your other pic's. I don't care how it looks, just how you feel. I like your sytle, even if the others think there not as good. "NICE JOB"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now