Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I'm at the very end of the game. But in order to beat Necron I need to level up a bit. Right now my parties level's range from 54-60.

Does anyone know where there is a fast and easy way to level up? I'm looking for some major exp. here. Thakyou if you know.

-Krillen

[color=indigo]Changed "FFXI" to "FFIX" in the subject, to avoid confusion. :) - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
If you go to gameshark.com you could look up monsters in the FanGuides. The chart list the monsters name, where they're found, level, then the exp,and ever thing else you'd need to know about monsters.
Posted
? You mean FFIX. To level up fast, go to [spoiler]Daguerreo, and beat the Grand Dragons there... It'll give you a lot of EXP. If you're INSANE, then go to an island ( don't remember which one ) and beat the Yan there.... When you're battling Yan, it's a horror movie.[/spoiler]

[size=1][color=CC0000]Spoiler tags brought to you by [i]Weh[/i], please put them in when you need them next time. Thank you -[b]Break[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Nah, you don't really have to gather any more experience. I had my characters at about the same level as you, and I beated Necron with ease.

[spoiler]And, G/B/S, DON'T remind me about Yans! I totally freaked out when I accidentally landed on their island (which is the one next to Iifa Tree). I mean, how can a cute little sheep be that dreadful?![/spoiler]

[size=1][color=CC0000]Spoiler tags were added. Do it yourself next time, please -[b]Break[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Ok, I have been fighting Yans which give you alot of exp., I've had no problem defeating them, but the battles are long and tiring. I hate their [spoiler]snort ability though.[/spoiler]

Where exactly can I find those [spoiler]Dragons by Draguerro?[/spoiler]

Sorry, I dont know how to use the spoiler tags. Can someone tell me how?

Mistodons give you ok exp..

[spoiler]And those Yans are found on Fairly Island right next the Lifa Tree.[/spoiler]
Sorry again about the spoilers, ill edit my post once I figure out how to use the spoiler tags.

Thanks for the gameshark website, it should be helpful.

-Krillen
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]It's [spoiler] whatever is going to be spoiled and [ /spoiler] (without the spaces though). I'll leave you to edit your post by yourself, you'll learn quicker. :)[/size][/color]
Posted
Hey, can you give me a direct link to the enemy list on [url]www.gameshark.com[/url] ? Because I cant find it. Thanks.

And I edited my post, is there a spoiler button I can press like the colors? Or do I have to type it?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]And I edited my post, is there a spoiler button I can press like the colors? Or do I have to type it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Since it's not standard with vB, there's no button. It's not that hard to type [[i][/i]spoiler][/[i][/i]spoiler], is it?
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]Whoa.. off topic mega. You guys should sort out this enemy list thing through PMs.

Thread closed.[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...