Charles Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 I like my good pal Lady Katana Talking to her's more fun than listening to Carlos Santana She's sweeter than a week-old banana And now I know all about "Tamma" and "Ranma" You're always stuck using AIM Express So getting links from you can be quite a mess Now I must digress I still don't know what a Liger is, lady Is it a Pokemon like Chansey maybe? The fact that I'm posting this poem at all, is kinda creepy Just like our conversations when I'm sleepy You read, you draw, you do work You are "teh" number one librarian clerk It's a shame that you aren't allowed to have pets But, at least you have Golbats, Psyducks and Digletts! Your new RPG is super cool Now, I know this poem doesn't exacly rule But what can I say; I'm a rhyming fool ^^
Shinobi Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Haha. Nice poem, very "5up3R K3wL13z!!!!111!!!111 *ahem* Very nice indeed lol.
Brasil Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Hey Charles. hehe. Funny stuff! I don't know who writes goofier poetry: you or me. We'll have to have a Poem-Off.
KittyLynn Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Nice. I'm sure Lady K will love it. T'is funny. -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Raiha Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]With no disrespect to Lady Katana, I must admit that my intelligence level has dropped about 47% since my reading that poem. Now I must go and purge the evil rhymes from my mind.[/COLOr]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now