(<AA>) Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Here's a few banners I made... I actually used a lens flare in one >.< [IMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/223039/truth.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/223039/evanburn.gif[/IMG]
Vicky Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 WOW! There Kool! I don't have a clue how to make a banner...but there sm'int! I like the second one best! Nice touch and all. I think you did a great job. Nice effect on the last one.
(<AA>) Posted June 14, 2003 Author Posted June 14, 2003 If you want, you can use them. Heh, thanks, though no one else seems to like them >.<
Vicky Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Could I? The last banner I had messed up...see? Could I have the second one? Looks cool.
(<AA>) Posted June 14, 2003 Author Posted June 14, 2003 Sure you can. Here's another banner... It's not as good as the others, but, yeh, its ok.
Vicky Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Umm, it won't work....I think The url I put in was wrong...I'll try again later, I'm not sure if it'll work! I like your new one.very, nice, exallent!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now