Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hmmm. That...really. dose look like a bugs piont of view! Honestly! It really make me think how scary we are to bugs...it looks okay...it's not how it looks, it's how you feel. Not what you see, it's how you understood a bugs life!
Great job. I like the way some one treats this kind of art rightly!
Posted
Oh mt God! That must be a giant bug then! lol
Anyways, I think it is very interesting, but it doesn't really resemble a bug's point of view in my opinion... And it's sorta weird oO
But I like it. I like how you made that grass there. Very nice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...