Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It seems to me that everyone around here has their own opinion of what the Key of the twilight is, be it Aura, Tsukasa, Kite's braclet, etc. I want to get everyone's opinions straight and also see what people think about the different theories.
Posted
well, So far, in the TV series, I dont think they have found the key of the Twilight, yet. I think the "Gardian" May be some kind of item, but im not sure. Im positive though, that Aura isnt the Key, and that the old guy in episode 14 isnt. I think that the voice that seems to speak for Maha has something to do with the Key, but I have no idea.
Guest legeto
Posted
I think the ecaxt same see Im very very posotive its not aura but the guardian you dont know much about and it has a braclet inside of it so
Posted
Well, I dont think Gardian could be the Key B/C 1. It has a braclet, this is the KEY of the Twilight, not Braclet of the Twilight...... but maybe the braclet of the twilight is some kind of item.... 2. If The Gardian was the key of the twilight, it would have been able to beat Crim in episode 5 when he captured Tsukasa.
Posted
I think the broken man in "Castle" has something significant to do with it since when Bear,Tsukasa,and Mimiru were in that room with him when they were about to leave Tsukasa said "wait I found it" then they left so that's what I think.
Posted
im almost possitive its not the guardian, but i think the key is the voice itself because it can control things in the world, though im not really sure since the key is supposed to be an item...
Posted
Well, now that I think about it.... That noise you hear in "Castle", It seemed that something bad always happened when it rung. Bear died when it rung, BT acted all creepy when it rung. I think that must have something to do with the key as well, but im still not positive.
Posted
i think the main problem is that we know that the key of the twilight can "overpowr" (didnt find the right word for it), the server, but we actualy have no idea in specific what it do...
Posted
I say the key of the twilight is aura because the broken man in the castle talked about her and ask tsukasa to look after her.:demon:
Posted
That doesnt really tell that she would be the key. So far, Aura hasnt done anything. She just floats their and sleeps..... Plus, I think she would have been difficult to find. Tsukasa found her too easily.
Posted
i rather think tsukasa found her because he ment to find her, i mean, its very hard to find aura herself, since nobody can find where tsukasa is hiding, or reach it by any mean.... so i rather say it aint easy... so we go back to the beggining, we know nothing (-:.
Guest legeto
Posted
Well IM not sure but I think it could have beat crim but it was holdsing back for some reason if you think if it it could have spit about 1000 of its arms out in diffrent directions and bam hes gone im not sure but its gotta be somthing
Posted
The key of the twilight, if it affect the server would be a virus so i say it would be made to look like something tin the world but it would be out of place. So I say watch for things that look like it should bbe there but out of place.
Posted
Hey! you told me you didnt see last nights episode!!!

anyways, who knows what Tsukasa meant? We wont find out until next week..... *checks small summary to see if Crim is in it* OOOoooo, sounds like a good episode........
Im still keeping my idea on Aura being the key to opening/unlocking the key of the twilight. And, in the end if she is the key of the twilight...... Then that was a sucky idea.....
Posted
I happen to think that the key of the twilight isn't an item at all. I think that perhaps it is a 'key' as in something important rather than something that unlocks things. I don't think the guardian could be this key. It just doesn't add up in my opinion. I'm not sure about Aura though. The broken man did talk about her, but that doesn't nessacerily mean she is the key. It could just mean she has something to do with it.
Posted
When I first started whatching .hack//sign me and my sister thought the key of the twilight is the ring inside the gaurdian. Of course that is just A idea and who knows if it is true.:demon:
Posted
I think the Gardian is a Twilight .... Item (X_X) I think their are more items than just the key of the twilight. Because, it seems that the gardian isnt the Key yet it has amazing powers and no one knew it was a real thing in the game.....
And I still dont think Aura is the key..... She just doesnt seem Twilight material with those scary Black purplish eyes O_o
Posted
I got scared and hid under my bed..... I watched again the next morning. It was still scary, but not as scary as when you watch it at night.... *shudders*
Posted
How could any one get scared of little Arua when she had black eyes? Anyways to me it seems like the key of the twilight is gardian, Arua, and that the voice is a gruidan gone evil or something like that. Also that tsuksa is just a puppet.
Posted
I think it might be Aura. She seems to be the one Tsukasa visits alot. And she is always sleeping. Unless you count that one creepy part where she opens her eyes and looks at Tsukasa and her eye color is dark purple.
Posted
Man so many people got freaked out by Aura's eyes. I thought those eyes were cool! I mean, if that happened to me I'd be scarred for life, but it didn't, so I think it's cool. I'm still unsure about her being the Key of the Twilight though.
Posted
The eyes being black didn't scare me. I was just surprised when she looked at tsukasa and my sister found it cool. Of course I belive her eyes do not realy look like that.:demon:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...