Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 sry i dont kno how to attach my pic
Iron_Otaku Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 I have been trying and trying but I can't get a pic to appear under my name. Can you help me?
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Go to ur profile,pick "edit options",Go to the bottom and pick "change avatar" Then pick which one u want k.
Iron_Otaku Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Thank you for your assistance!! I truly appreciate your kindness in helping me. I am most appreciative. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 ur welcome.there isnt really any thing u can do for me. I guess u could answer my threads? Thats all i can think of.(PS-Would u like to be on the cool list in my signature?)
Iron_Otaku Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Hey, no prob. It would be an honor to be on your list. I will go ahead and add you to mine. Leave me your Yahoo ID, (if you have one) and I will make you a founder of the Armored Anime Army. Check out my homepage to get there ahead of any invitations my guys would send you. You have my full support. I would gladly respond to your threads. Bye for now...
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 uhhhhh. its [email]computerizr@yahoo.com[/email] but i hardly ever use it. I use hotmail.Ill add u to the list.
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 U mean links to another site people can pick and look at? Just write them in ur message and they will auto matically become a link. Like this,[url]www.yahoo.com[/url]
Break Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [url]www.kol.com[/url] see, simple just type man!!!!:tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
Yoda Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Really, let me try, [url]www.dragonballz.com[/url]
Yoda Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Dragonball Infinity Forums Did it work? If it did, join this people!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now