Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright! Thats good, but their are a few little things with the shading. Her hair needs to be shaded and so does her face in some parts. Thats about all for the coloring. The only prob. I think about this is around the chest area....... I'll stop there...
Very good, you should draw some more!
Rate: 8.5/10
Posted
Oh yeah, I am not near done yet. I already shaded some more on her face after I posted this. Hmmmm....I can kinda see what you are talking about when you say the proportion is off, but it isn't [i]that[/i] bad is it? When I start coloring her hair I am going to try and work on a lot of shading there also. Well, I just started working on these so any advice is good!

Kaola
Posted
Oh God! Her body is... odd?
Oh well, I like the way you drew her face, but it indeed needs more shading... also the hair is really well-drawn...
Sarah is cool ^^
Yet I will say that your Inu Yasha drawing was better than this one...
Posted
Awe, I thought this one was better, but hey, you are just being honest so I appreciate that from all of ya! Maybe it will be better once I finish....

How does her hair coloring and shading look? Any more suggestions?
Posted
Her body is still... odd? lol
Anyways, the hair shading kicks ***, and also, the face shading is good, yet "poor", and I think you should remove that shadow from Tama ^^
Posted
That is on her boobie? (Excuse my word!) Or the one that is on Tama's shell from her? How is it good and poor though? Yeah I would change the body but since I drew it all on paper I probably won't b/c it would take forever!

Kaola
Posted
This is really good Kaola. You can do a lot better then I can. But i'll be working on that. Hope to see more from ya.
Posted
This Is Really good Kaola. Nice to see it evolving. Hope to see more from you. Which I Know I will. ^.^
Posted
Okay, I was really not feeling that last product so I am starting a new one of the same picture. I didn't like the shading either, also, I found some more tutorials and I wanted to try them out!

Here is the new beginning to another picture, well, the same one!

Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...