Japan Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Did any of you guys see the episode of .hack//SIGN last night on Cartoon Network? I fell asleep and ended up missing it. So please if you saw the episode last night, please reply or email me at my [EMAIL=japan_86@hotmail.com ]email address[/EMAIL] ASAP!! I want to know what happened to Tsukasa :worried: so please help me out!!! Thanks!!!!:)
T man Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 I can help you but I need to know what saturday it was.
T man Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Well in that episode tsukasa reforemed next to aura and of course he was in alot of pain. Mimiru and bear was sent out of the castle and BT closed the gate. Tsukasa's player outside "the world" was killed. When mimiru meets up with tsukasa he is not the real one. He is what the systems of the games remember. He does not remember what he said about the key of the twilight back inside the castle and bear told him that he should't worry about it. After BT closed the gate sora killed her because he belived that she had the key of the twilight and he thought she would use it. Tsukasa talked to subaru about being alive inside the game then he went back to that part of the game where aura is and saw maha and heard the voice talk to him again about staying. After that aura stoped floating and tsukasa fell A sleep right next to her. Well I hope I helped you?:demon:
Braidless Baka Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by T man[/i] [B]Tsukasa's player outside "the world" was killed.[/B][/QUOTE] *grumbles* Some of us haven't seen it yet... [sarcasm] Thanks... [/sarcasm] *grumble grumble* :grumble: :bawl: :shifty:
Japan Posted June 16, 2003 Author Posted June 16, 2003 um well thanks....I was dying to know what happened in the last episode...also, thank you for the spoiler...the show kinda makes sense now....yep....
KKC Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 well, you dont know if Tsukasa in real life died. I mean, yeah, the little line went ____________________ but they could save him/her. I bet the real Tsukasa is still alive!!!
T man Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 You can belive that if you want because it is possible but i'm going with my idea that the the player is dead and we wont know until the next episode or until those with the epidsoes watch them.;)
Japan Posted June 16, 2003 Author Posted June 16, 2003 I am not mad at you or anything...I was just being a little sacastic...I enjoy reading other peoples views, because it make things more mysterious
kiteS23 Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I don't think they would kill Tsukasa's player though. The entire series has revolved around them trying to get tsukasa back into real life.
T man Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Like I said no one knows what will happen in the show. So if some of the people who have seen all of them all ready don't say any thing and of cousre every one has their own oppinions and ideas on what happens.:demon:
AzureWolf Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Yeah, I really have to go with K.K.C. on this one. T man, you forget that Bear has found Tsukasa's user. If anything had happened to Tsukasa's user, don't you think Bear would have said anything, acted different, or [I]something[/I]? He had an entire episode to check on him, and I think that's probably the first thing he did after that Castle episode (at least I would have). It really just looked like a moment of shock, you know? Probably the body was feeling the same thing Tsukasa is in the game. Ouch, feeling death and coming back from it... Man, he was in so much pain when he restarted, of course his user's body is going to react! [quote]Or so we think now he is just a wandering AI.[/quote] Haha, this isn't the video game. Besides, Tsukasa's character isn't even hacked. :p
KKC Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 to support the part of Tsukasa not being dead, I think it was in episode 12 or 13.... I cant really remember. It was the one when Maha was telling Tsukasa about the mermaid and Aura was tied with Vines. anyways, at one point it shoes in the real world when the "Father" pulls the plug to the child life support system. Then, back in the game Tsukasa falls to his knees and holds on to his chest in pain. I think what happens in the Real world effect Tsukasa in the game more that the game effecting the real world.
T man Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Man I was just stating my thought on the show and it wasn't maha who told the story to tsukasa.
AzureWolf Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [quote]Man I was just stating my thought on the show[/quote] That's fine and dandy, but don't state it like it is fact. Use "I think" and "My guess is." That way, it won't sound like you are stating something that is flawlessly true.
KKC Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Well, The voice told Tsukasa, but if you havnt noticed, Tsukasa was listening to Maha. He probably though that Maha was talking. Yeah, Its ok to state your oppinion on things. I just stated mine.
T man Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 O.k but in A episode And I don't know which one it was, tsukasa belived the voice was his mother, so why would it be maha who was speaking?:demon:
Sukima Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 Okay I'm getting just a little confused trying to think of that answer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now