Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As you see, I made this for one of my friends, Ein, and of course, it features Ein! How do you all like it?

As of now it is waiting to be picked up, but I was curious as to how you all would rate my work!

This is only the banner, but I have an avatar to match, but considering I cannot double post I will just wait for someone to respond!

Kaola
Posted
OOOOOoooo Its all purple! Thats reall cool looking, I like the dark purple it seems to catch your eye. I think the only thing that needs to be fiddled with is the text. White doesnt seem to show. It could just be me though. Keep up the good work!! ^_^
Posted
The side way text was a good idea, and I still love the purple color ^_^ But the text looks all jumbled up. I know what it says, but its kinda hard to read. But I think its still really good! *thumbs up*
Posted
LOL! Cool Emme! Thanx you guys! I almost bought an Ein stuffed animal this morning but decided against it for something else!!

But thanx

Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...