Dmitri_Dragoon Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 Yeah, and math as well. And I'm pretty sure your favorite, english ;) But yeah, I never really thought of regular classes, I saw military and thought of death and destruction..... But yeah, they have regular classes as well. I'll take a science class if need be, it won't be that hard. And there won't be as many push ups ;)
Ninjah Posted June 20, 2003 Author Posted June 20, 2003 yes they do!You can sign up for another spot.
Eclectic Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 I wouldn't teach English unlessmy life absolutely depended on it. But I will teach math and anything that has to do with music, preferably chorus. But Dmitri, if you want, you can take over the rest of Charli's classes for the day. She's having a bit of trouble at the moment.
Dmitri_Dragoon Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 I hope you don't mind this character. But I noticed there was a big cheese at the school yet, and so far Colonel Clark was the highest ranking officer.. I don't think that would go well with the students. Name: Franklin Hathoway Age:55 Personality: Laid back, but still stern, a resonable man. Reconmended name: Major General Hathoway, General, Sir. Job: Acts as the principal. He's the head honcho at the school.
Nate Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 hey, Sakura kid, can there be more than 1 sniper teacher? I mean.....1 teacher might not be able to handle all of them... [b]Name:[/b] Nathan Martkin [b]Age:[/b]30 [b]Personality:[/b] He is quiet, and doesn't really care what happens in the other classes. He doesn't matter what rules are in the other clsses or the school's classes, if he tells the kids to do something, no matter what, they better do it. He's excellent with Sniper Rifles, and has a grudge between him and the other sniper teacher, to see which's classes do better. It's like a mini-grudge. [b]Recomended Name:[/b] Nate [b]Job:[/b] Sniper Class
Ninjah Posted June 26, 2003 Author Posted June 26, 2003 Sure,You'll have to find a way to fit in with the rpg because it already started.
Eclectic Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 Nate, if you want, meet Charli (my chara) at the firing range.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now