Brasil Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 I'm nothing but a fool. I've got bells on my pointy hat And a scepter with a grin, I laugh and joke And make merry with my kin. They laugh at me, they do. But they don't know What's really going on. They think I'm only Having harmless fun, But I'm one of the Jesters, I'm one of the fools. And when our day comes, We're going to rule. Come to my side, Come to the side of the Jesters. [color=darkblue][b][size=1]All[/size] [size=2]9[/size] [size=1]of your threads have been merged together, PoisonTongue. While your works follow the quality standards we set for OB, it is definitely against the rules to mass post so many things at once. In the future please create one thread for your many varied works, or post them seperately across an increased length of time. -Shy[/size][/b][/color]
Guest dayday Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 That sounds like you're trying to take over the world or something. Just make sure the president doesn't read this or somebody might be coming to your house.:smirk:
RPCrazy Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 -sniffles- I'm offended...ya never let me read this one before. ~_^
Mitch Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [size=1] Double posting is not allowed. I would go through and go into [i]every[/i] single post and add them all into one post, but I am kind of tired at the moment. I know these used to all seperate threads, but it's pointless to dot it all when it all could be one big post, until it goes over the text limit. I'd appreciate it if you'd put these all into one post, or until it isn't all double posting. But if you don't, I guess I will be forced to do it all myself.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now