Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just finished this a few hours ago. Tis' Neo. Of course I overexagerated on his build. Hes suppose to be wearing the black shirt that he had beneath his coat in the first movie. I'm thinking about coloring it. Anyway, please critique ect. ^_^
Posted
XD I like how you draw the guns. Thats cool! Its a good pick, but it does have few small "knots" His head seems to be a bit too small for the body and the position hes in is a bit off. But I think its a good pic.
Rating: 7.5/10
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
it's really cool i just saw the new one
Posted
you did a good jkob at making him look the other way with out his neck lookin funny and nice try at the personal matrix font i couldnt do that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...