Guest yuka-kitsune Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 i can't find a decent drawing guide that shows you how to draw full male side veiw i have the head i have now idea how to draw the rest some help me
juna Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 life like - or anime based? I'm not really following what you are asking for assistance with...
juna Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Ermmm, Welp, I've found this site to be helpful in the past - I hope I dont get in trouble for posting this...laf. *Forgive me Mods* [URL="http://polykarbon.com/tutorials/index.htm"]Tutorials[/URL] If you scroll down the page you will see stuff for Male Characters... enjoy.
juna Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Ug. Aight, here ya go. Go crazy....... [URL="http://dmoz.org/Arts/Animation/Anime/Fandom/Fan_Works/Fan_Art/How_to_Draw/"]Link[/URL]
Syk3 Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 yuka-kitsune, you need to put more effort into your posts. If they don't entirely contribute to discussions, then it is considered spam, and may be deleted in the future without warning. Just a heads up. :)
Guest yuka-kitsune Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 thank you very much when i am finished with it i'll post it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now