OtakuBoards

ShadO MagE's Writings.

Decadence

i think they do put cause of death... i dont remember... last time i saw a grave up close was 3rd grade at the funeral of my grandfather so i had tears in my eyes it was a little hard to see. any ways you should go near em and when people say that say yes i am and i will send my minions after you. lol

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehee, they might get scard and run away. And the thing about the grave stone...not to good. My will really say "suicide" in the place where it would say death. I can see it now, "Cause of death: Suicicde by brusting presser point in neck." My brothers will be dancing on my grave. Heee...I'll come out and rise from the death along with some minions. ^^ Now that'd be funny!

title: mind of the depressed

why do you people always think im sad or hurt or theres something wrong with me?
well you were right i am normaly like that but you wouldnt understand why
so i say im not and you buy it
my callusness my unwillyingness to let people get close to me
why is it the ones i let in close to me always end up useing me?
so i push the good ones away
the ones who most likely care
i am so pathetic
i am nothing
worthless, unworthy of the slightest hint of kindness, every ones better then me
why.... why do i think such things...
maybe cause i had that messege beat into my skull for three years strait by the kids in my class?
yes that must be it i knbow its a lie but i still beleave it... WHY?
why cant i ever stop beleaving lies whent he truth is staring at me...

it is true i am pathetic.. worthless, a waste of space. nothing more nothing less....i hate my self. pure loathing for myself and others.

why do i act like this? why can i not accept the help of others

because i must relie on my self or i will get hurt... just like always when i open my self to others
every ones alike... they all hate me or use me

so whats the point i may as well end it i dounbt any one would miss me
except the ones using me... but that would be one less person they could use to get stuff. why do people treat me like im worthless

i must be because i am or they wouldnt... maybe the kids in my class were right..

please some one end this life... i am a coward to scared to do it my self.

I like it, it's great. I'm sure more then half the people at the whole OB can relate to it. Or they should...I can. But that's probly why I like it.^^ Always getting hurt when ever some one gets too close, or just being used like a door mat. Those people who use other just piss me off. No one should use other people yet they do, those kind of people are evil. Anyways back on topic, I love the poem. Keep up the good work!

a vortex of pain
the remenents of a bloody whirlpool
from where you cut me wide open
please just come back id forgive you
i dont care people make mistakes i refuse to beleave thatyou did that on purpose
so please come back to me

fine leave and never come back... i mean never
SO STAY AWAY FROM ME FOR-EVER. please... pah... pah.. pah... please just g...go away. please leave me alone i just want to die

go i dont want you to seem me let my life just run out of my wounds.
so go this is not for you to see.
LEAVE! i said LEAVE!
now go away... just please go i still care for you... you dont deserve to see this
you you cant save me now i wish i had waited but i was hurt that day
so please leave you shouldnt have to see this
just go... or stay if you want to see me die
but just know this i will be happy the last thing i saw was you

good... good bye

i see you there blood pooling around you
tears start to run down my face and fall like rain
blood smears the ground cooling the parched ground
you seem so peaceful there on the ground blood running out of you
i cry tears mixed with blood
the blood of my past
of my sins
of my love
so it ends like this it seems
this is not fair but oh well
a man falls down his body racked with sobs
he ends up laying there for ever
so this is truely how it ends....
how sad...

Hee, it's great. The person can't save them because they didn't understand. And the stumbling, and the way it was worte it's great. ^^ I like it, sounds great like it was a part of a story turned into a poem or parts of some one's life.

The last one on page 8. I'm commenting on the one for page 9 now. I like this one too. ^^ Mixed of blood and tears. Having it end with the prached ground feeding off blood. Well not really feeding but Ithink you know hat I mean. I like the last one it's kinda like a twist with ending "how sad..."

time passes slowly though the tears run fast
i see your body fall your slife and soul gone from it
a useless shell now
it hits the ground with a sickening thud
tears mix with rain as though trying to wash away the pain ive just seen
they wont that image was just burned into me
my heart my mind my soul the very core of my being
so i stay there looking at that body that just gave its life up for me
what were you thinking i ask your life was more important then mine
why why did you give it for me?
please come back dont leave
please please come back
DONT LEAVE
i get up and walk away from life where is your god he couldnt even protect one person and then took her from me... how can you say your god is merciful? my life has been like going through hell on earth and if this is a punishment i dont know my sin
so i walk away from life all of this is a lie to me no reason to play along so i leave.

Very good! *clapps* I like it, the concept in it is great. A merciful god...god...I won't go into that right now but it's great in your poem. Having a mercifu god, but that god isn't really merciful. Only to the ones that it had confounded in side for them to prise it. This poem is great. Tears flow quily but time gose slow, that's one of my favorite parts.

ok thanks
~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~Â¥~

diffrent shades of night
all distinguishable by my eyes
you see the pain fall around you in waves
but you seem to enjoy it.
thinking the night a cover for your perverted pleasures.
you bathe in the blood shead.
blood lust washes over your eyes
the pain falls in cresent waves from your sword
so some one ends it all with thier own sword into your back

o_O Pain falling in waves...reminds me of a masicure (sp)...Anyways I like. ^^ The different shades of night being used for waves of pain. Blood and lust cover the true view of there surronding. Hee..it's great.^^

When did you hear that from? Plus almost ever one I know says I'm crazy, and people tend to avoide me because a rumor got out.The rumor was I wanted to take over the world for my birth day. Are you sure that dosen't make me crazy?

I still think I'm crazy, and by the way hope the [Sarcasm] qoutes chatch on. It'd be fun to see every one useing them. And I think I kinda want to take over the world. Um...remind me please...how did I take us from a poem to taking about being crazy?

Hmm...I see. Try thinking about something that you like or that inspieres(sp) you. If you think or do something you like you might get your creativity back. That or go listen to muisc, but if that dosen't work try listing to heavey metal, hard rock, or punk. That always works for me. ^^;; I have bad tast in music