Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I read some posts and most people say Sailor moon was the first anime they saw but with me i remember Samurai Pizza cats was my first but i can't remember hardley anything about them they disappeared off the air and never appeared again has anyone else seen this when they were a kid cuz it was the thing that hooked on anime at the young age of like 6 or 7 i think it was. I want to remember these wonderful cats again does any know any information on the where-a-bouts lol Has any1 else got these types of animes you saw long ago bout they disappeared like they were never there?
Posted
The very first anime I saw was "Spaceship Sagittarius". I never saw very much of it because at that time, I couldn't remember airing times for my life.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I am a big fan of the Samurai Pizza Cats. I am hoping one day to get the whole TV series from somewhere, probably from Ebay. I used to watch it everymorning before I got ready for school and then me and this girl on my bus would sit there and discuss in detail what happened. I was obsessed with the theme song and I would record it on tape and then listen to it on my headphones over and over. ^_^ I really loved that show and I was sad when they took it off the air.

OH YES! We also wrote fanfics and drew the pictures, too. I still have some of them and if I can find them, I'll scan some of it so you can see how awful it was. They were always love stories anyway. ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=#335062]Wow, Samurai Pizza Cats. ^_^;;

It's the favourite anime series that I know nothing about! Seriously, I've forgotten just about everything.

But I remember that I loved it. And I remember the cool character designs, too. *sighs* Ahh, the good ol' days. It would be great to buy the full set of episodes on DVD...[/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I didn't forget what it was about. There were these three cats who wore armor named Speedy, Guido, and Polyester. And they worked at a pizza parlor for this other cat, and I think her name was Francine. And both of the guy cats were in love with this other girl, now HER name I forgot. I also forgot the villian's name, but yeah. I think this show should be aired again. It was so much fun![/color][/size]
Posted
I've never seen the show... but I have played the video game. It was a lot of fun surprisingly, and each cat had his own particular abilities.
Posted
Oh my gosh, I forgot about this series until I saw this topic. Samurai Pizza Cats was my favorite show a long time ago. I remember that I watched it every morning before I headed off to school. Man, I miss that show.
Guest SuperMaxSonic
Posted
I recorded every episode of that show. I still have them. Have'nt watched them in years.
Posted
I used to love Samurai Pizza Cats! Recently I d/l the theme song to it cause me and a few friends who remembered the series were talking about it a lot.
I think it'd be cool if it was put on TV again. It was the first anime I saw then came Sailor Moon.
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
Ahh, yes, Samurai Pizza cats. The first series I've ever seen was Ronin Warriors. Then 1 year later I saw Samurai Pizza Cats. LOL, the cats have the same moves as the ronin warrior guys. similar armor, and their leader looked exactly like the leader of the ronins. straw hat, carries around long stick with dangling rings at the tip. LOL, the main character's most powerful attack is the same as the one for Ronin Warriors.

Whenever they prepare for a fight, they get shoot off by a giant gun. that's dumb.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...