Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was listening to the Champagne Polka yesterday, and two questions popped into my mind;

1. Why do people make this music? Does anyone really enjoy it?
2. What would a movie shoot-out set to polka be like? Seriously, imagine this. Two guys in a wherehouse, and they start unloading on each other. Then the polka music kicks in. Bizzare looks on movie goers faces ensue.
Posted
Hmmm...I like question number 2. I imagine a polka shoot out to be 2 guys in polka uniforms bouncing up and down while shooting the wall(ok so i'm just really puzzled when it comes to that one). As for question number 1 I'm sure a lot of people like it. I mean look at Weird Al, doesn't he put polka music on his CDs? He has a lot of followers these days. I'm just glad i'm not one of them anymore.

Edit: Oh wait...what?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...