OtakuBoards

Pics of anything

DarkerSephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]you can't post pics here..the img code is disabled. or maybe you know that...and meant links to pics also? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, I think he means attachments :) In fact, look at all of the food that girls REALLY eat! That's a lot of food for six girls! Mmm, yummy :tasty: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Yeah, I think he means attachments :) In fact, look at all of the food that girls REALLY eat! That's a lot of food for six girls! Mmm, yummy :tasty: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]*ahem* I don't see any Mountain Dew there! lol, but I [i]do[/i] see that you have fruit flavored soda! That's the next best thing! :D[/SIZE]

Guest Master O Beans
Ah yes, the [I]one[/I] lesson I learned in math class that I didn't have to question the teacher: "When will we EVER use this in the real world??!??"

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, I think he means attachments :) In fact, look at all of the food that girls REALLY eat! That's a lot of food for six girls! Mmm, yummy :tasty: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha! You think that's a lot of food...last saturday we ordered 30 spicy chicken wings, large pizza, and a supreme grinder, for like 4 of us :) Muhahaha! ...but this was after a long night of partyin', so naturally we were hungry!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Ah yes, the [I]one[/I] lesson I learned in math class that I didn't have to question the teacher: "When will we EVER use this in the real world??!??" [/B][/QUOTE]

Even if girls equals to evil, who do you think give birth to you? Here's mine- Girls+Boys = Baby:D and good50% plus Evil50%

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]I figured if u have any pics u want to post dont clog the forums with thousands of threads for pics.Just post any pick that u want to share with the members of the otakuboards here.It doesnt matter if u are posting a pic of u or an anime character. [/B][/QUOTE]

if I want to make a thread about a pic then I'll do that, instead of posting it in this lame a$$ topic :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

if I want to make a thread about a pic then I'll do that, instead of posting it in this lame a$$ topic :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Thank you for sharing, though you really didn't need to, I shall keep in mind that you, sir, are a non conformist...:p[/color]