DarkerSephiroth Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I figured if u have any pics u want to post dont clog the forums with thousands of threads for pics.Just post any pick that u want to share with the members of the otakuboards here.It doesnt matter if u are posting a pic of u or an anime character.
Navi Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 you can't post pics here..the img code is disabled. or maybe you know that...and meant links to pics also?
BabyGirl Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]you can't post pics here..the img code is disabled. or maybe you know that...and meant links to pics also? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yeah, I think he means attachments :) In fact, look at all of the food that girls REALLY eat! That's a lot of food for six girls! Mmm, yummy :tasty: [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Yeah, I think he means attachments :) In fact, look at all of the food that girls REALLY eat! That's a lot of food for six girls! Mmm, yummy :tasty: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]*ahem* I don't see any Mountain Dew there! lol, but I [i]do[/i] see that you have fruit flavored soda! That's the next best thing! :D[/SIZE]
Navi Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 you and your friends were vegging out babygirl? hmm!
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Ah yes, the [I]one[/I] lesson I learned in math class that I didn't have to question the teacher: "When will we EVER use this in the real world??!??"
lil_hell4t Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 awww..rats baby-girl you got me all hungry...hmm...im off top get some coke and a packet of chips...:p
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Yeah, I think he means attachments :) In fact, look at all of the food that girls REALLY eat! That's a lot of food for six girls! Mmm, yummy :tasty: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ha! You think that's a lot of food...last saturday we ordered 30 spicy chicken wings, large pizza, and a supreme grinder, for like 4 of us :) Muhahaha! ...but this was after a long night of partyin', so naturally we were hungry!
Single H Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Ah yes, the [I]one[/I] lesson I learned in math class that I didn't have to question the teacher: "When will we EVER use this in the real world??!??" [/B][/QUOTE] Even if girls equals to evil, who do you think give birth to you? Here's mine- Girls+Boys = Baby:D and good50% plus Evil50%
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B]I figured if u have any pics u want to post dont clog the forums with thousands of threads for pics.Just post any pick that u want to share with the members of the otakuboards here.It doesnt matter if u are posting a pic of u or an anime character. [/B][/QUOTE] if I want to make a thread about a pic then I'll do that, instead of posting it in this lame a$$ topic :rolleyes:
BabyGirl Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] if I want to make a thread about a pic then I'll do that, instead of posting it in this lame a$$ topic :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Thank you for sharing, though you really didn't need to, I shall keep in mind that you, sir, are a non conformist...:p[/color]
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] if I want to make a thread about a pic then I'll do that, instead of posting it in this lame a$$ topic :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] Why should u make it u deranged gerbil lol J/k...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now