Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Have you've seen Rugrats Go Wild? Well, I have. I thought it was kind of cute. Too much music though, and very short. It was kind of disapointing on how the kids were saved at the end. I would've enjoyed like it was too late and all of a sudden thing. I love Spike though. He was soo kewl. Bruce really fit him well. Anyway, it was too kiddish for me to actually enjoy, but I liked it.
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
i really think they over did it with this whole Spike speaks thing, I mean if you wacth Nick youll understand where im coming from.. There just show Spike none stop.. Its really sad i was gonna go see it but then, after that i dont anymore...
Posted
I'm not a huge fan of Rugrats or anything but maybe you should use the spoiler tag before giving away the ending. Also my thoughts on the movie - I saw the commercial and it looked...um kinda bad. I actually saw the first Rugrats movie (Why? I don't know myself.) and didn't like it too much.

btw i'm sure younger people will like it but it's not really targeted at my age group.
Posted
Hmmm... Yea the movie was pretty confusing.. I thought it was cute how they called Nygel Strawberry. I found that very funny. BUT.. Angelica was just boring throughout the movie. Nothing exciting really didn't happen.
Posted
Ahhh... well I don't really plan on seeing it... I don't really want to. But out of what I've seen of the comercials of Spike speaking it looked.. ummm how do I but this... dumb? Well I'm not going to judge a whole lot since I didn't see it. My friend likes the Rugrats, so I always get a dirty look when I say anything bad about it.
Posted
I don't really plan on seeing it...i am not a big fan of clasky/scupo...besides..like Majin Buu said...they REALLY overdid the spike speaks thing...th comercials for it have annoyed me quite much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...