Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In the game, you feed the grunties and they grow up with diffrent personalites so far the only one I can get is the noble grunty, so will some one tell me how to get diffrent ones, like with what kinds of food?
Posted
I don't think there are different grunties but you can raise them differently by feeding it different foods like twilight onions,white cherries etc... I tried the same thing and ended up with three grunties ^^.
Posted
This SO belongs in the video game section...

Anyway, there are certain boundaries for each parameter to get a certain grunty. If you fall outside of this boundary for even one parameter, you will get the default grunty: the Noble Grunty. For example, for your body odor parameter, you may need to get between 10-15 (the boundaries) to get an iron grunty.
Posted
[quote]Also you have to feed it what it wants when it's a baby so make sure to be stocked on food.[/quote] To my disappointment, that has nothing to do with raising a grunty. In fact, that will almost always get you a noble grunty.

Anyway, this didn't take very long to find... [quote][I]Writen by: Jeromy a.k.a. Archangel_woy
NOTE: special thanks to Balmung the SkyDemon for helping...[/I]

Feed them till thier stats fall within the amount shown for the one your trying to raise.

THETA SERVER

[B]Noble Grunty[/B]
Size: 30
Body Odor: NA
Rebel: NA
Brutality: NA
Intelligence: NA
Purity: NA

[B]Poison Grunty[/B]
Size: 30
Body Odor: 0-20
Rebel: -5-15
Brutality: 10-30
Intelligence: 5-25
Purity: -5-15

[B]Iron Grunty[/B]
Size: 30
Body Odor: 3-17
Rebel: -2-12
Brutality: 13-27
Intelligence: 8-22
Purity: -2-12

LAMBDA SERVER

[B]Noble Grunty[/B]
Size: 40
Body Odor: NA
Rebel: NA
Brutality: NA
Intelligence: NA
Purity: NA

[B]Boney Grunty[/B]
Size: 40
Body Odor: 13-27
Rebel: 3-17
Brutality: 8-22
Intelligence: 8-22
Purity: -2-12

[B]Snakey Grunty[/B]
Size: 40
Body Odor: 10-30
Rebel: 0-20
Brutality: 5-25
Intelligence: 5-25
Purity: -5-15

[I]Shortcuts to raising each grunty:[/I]
Noble - 15 Golden Eggs

Iron - 4 Piney Apples , 3 Snaky Cactus, 12 Golden Eggs

Posion- 4 Piney Apples, 3 Snaky Cactus, 1 Immature Egg , and 11 Golden Eggs

Bone - 5 Oh No Melon,3 Cordyceps, 1 Mandragora, 2 Piney Apple, 15 Golden Eggs

Snake - 5 Oh No Melon,3 Cordyceps, 2 Piney Apple, 15 Golden Eggs[/quote] Hope that helps!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...