GrimmFang Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 This was an old banner I made for a friend a while ago. I'm not to sure about the lighting but it was a start.
Dan Rugh Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 That's a pretty big banner. It's good though. The stars are really nicely done. I agree with you on the lighting, that lens flare does look a little wierd and missplaced. Overall, though, I like it.
GrimmFang Posted June 21, 2003 Author Posted June 21, 2003 Yeah it is pretty big this is the original before I modified it into a banner. The lens flare is supposed to be the sun. I couldn't think of how to make a good sun so I just threw in a lens flare.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now