Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whow! Man! look at how many people have posted on his topic! *looks in astonishment*

Anyway, I have just heard of a new Pokemon game for the Gameboy Colour, Gameboy, and Gameboy Advance! It's called Pokemon Lime! I just wanted to know if it is worth the money, or is this one FAKE too?!
Posted
[size=1][b]Frankly there is no proof that there is aPokemon Diamond/Lime or Advanced. We will have to wait and see till someone shows proof.[/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][size=1][b]Frankly there is no proof that there is aPokemon Diamond/Lime or Advanced. We will have to wait and see till someone shows proof.[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, there was an article on Pokemon Diamond/Jade/Lime/Advanced on Gameboy IGN. But I think they've taken it off now, but it's still worth the look.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...