OtakuBoards

Pokemon Diamond?!!!

Fall

What the hell is Pokemon Diamond. Or Pokemon Jade.
Fake? Real? What in pops shoes are they?!!!

Geez, now that that's over, I heard that you **could** get a rom download of Pokemon Diamond, even though it might be fake.
If anyone knows, where do I get that rom?

I just wanted to see the version of it, fake or real.

Thanx, dude.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i]
[B]acually thoose 2 are the G/S/C secret versions and you can only buy them in special portions of america like pkmn green is sold in texas or wherever [/B][/QUOTE]

No, all that is wrong....

Pokemon Green is the Japanese Blue Version. Diamond is like it's been mentioned before, a false Pokemon game. Apparently it's a game that hasen't been dubbed into English, and someboddy stuck in Pokemon in there to make some money.

I have never seen Jade before, but if it's on the Color, then it is fake, no doubt about it.

i have played the game and it is seriously weird!
you use a mobile phone to call your ummmm, *creatures* out to battle.
this is where i found it, and, the guy who made the site just found the game like me. he is not a game pirate.
[url]http://www.geocities.com/mew_king/index.html[/url]

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

No, all that is wrong....

Pokemon Green is the Japanese Blue Version. Diamond is like it's been mentioned before, a false Pokemon game. Apparently it's a game that hasen't been dubbed into English, and someboddy stuck in Pokemon in there to make some money.

I have never seen Jade before, but if it's on the Color, then it is fake, no doubt about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know this has nothing to do with "diamond" but they did release a english version of Pokemon Green in china not to long ago.

For Diamond we will just have to wait and see until there is pure proof of it being not/fake

Some hacks of Pokémon games fall into the 'Semi-Good' category. This one does not. It's a [I]poorly[/I] done game, working on a Hacked Zelda engine. It's just so... Pathetic. I played it for 3 seconds, and knew it was sh*t. Don't even waste your time downloading it..

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]i have played the game and it is seriously weird!
you use a mobile phone to call your ummmm, *creatures* out to battle.
this is where i found it, and, the guy who made the site just found the game like me. he is not a game pirate.
[url]http://www.geocities.com/mew_king/index.html[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats mewgods sit the best Admin at Pgamers.com