Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gameshark/Action Replay


Recommended Posts

Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Well, I guess I just don't know. I still think that the egg codes are better, though.
Posted
Hey CS!!! I checked out the other FAQ and those codes worked! Now I can get my Blastoise! It took me some time to find another support to stick in my PAR and tweaked around with it, but I finally got the bloody thing to work!

I guess it's a good thing I found out my version, otherwise I'd still be stuck figuring out which ones worked and didn't.

Well, my questions are all cleared up! Thanks for all your trouble, CS :heart: And let's just hope somebody else doesn't have the same problem as I did. (I can't believe I fixed it with just a strip of thin cardboard...:rolleyes: )
Posted
Hey man, I have the gameshark that came out before the Pokemon Ruby game, and all though I doubt that matter, I was wondering why the codes don't work for me. I put in the new master code and the code to catch Torchic, but I can't catch him. Do I need to be in a certain area? And what position does the top switch need to be in, left or right?
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
If you got the gameshark before Ru/Sa came out, then those codes wouldn't work. Those are codes for a higher version. I believe I posted the lower version codes on the first page.

By the way, there is no "New catch any Pokémon" codes for version 1.2 and below, which yours probably is.
Posted
...you could just buy a new PAR/GS like I did. It's only 20 bucks and you can get every Pokemon w/the pre-programmed Master code for Ru/Sa. Just ask Crim for details.

Oh yeah, isn't Mastersord's FAQ for older versions? What I'd do is just getta new one and check out LoadingNOW's FAQ (or whatever the nut's name is...:p). I had a serious case of codes-not working myself. Thank God it's over now.

And if you, Abes, ever have problems with the device and not the codes (for example, codes worked before, and won't work again for some reason i.e. screen blanks out when oyu load the game, etc.) I can help you, I've been there. :blush:
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
The trick with the type-6 codes are that no 2 can be on at the same time.

So that means that you can't have the personality modifier on with the pokemon modfier. They will cancel eachother out.


You know, one person came to me with problesm, and it ends up that there wasn't proper connections between the AR and game, so she stuck a thin piece of cardboard, and it works!

So try that. Enhancing the connection, I mean.
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest SanityTrapBass
Posted
thanx cs for the gs codes they were helpful.
wanted to know if you had anymore route 101 modifier codes for ruby?
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Spencer W.
Posted
I need help! I have action replay and pokemon modifier codes. I check squirtle and i can catch it. but then i try to check my say Raquaza and my game freezes. Can you please help! I get mad at my game.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Animerocks
Posted
some of these codes just don't work (mostly type 6). Can you explain why. :confused:
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ShadowHunter
Posted
I used the code for the eon ticket one of you put im sorry i didnt quote it and i didnt remember who put it up but well it worked but the ferry ppl dont say anything about it nor let me go to the island. someone please help!
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MEGA MAN
Posted
hey thanks Crimson Spider those codes really helped me catch all of the pokemon :2women: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[color=indigo]Okay, I don't think this thread is going anywhere but down, seeing as nothing useful has been posted in nine months. . . .

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...