Jesus Chicken Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [color=blue]I have been writing a bit of poetry lately, and I have finally figured out a way to get more stumilus for it. So I shall be writing more. This is one I just wrote, feel free to commment.[/color] [I]Truth[/I] Most people are normal, it?s the insane ones that are special, That?s why I like you, But I wish you would speak the ****ing truth to me, show me where you stand, Speak what I want to see, I can?t deny this feeling of hate, I have wasted my time, or so it seems, It?s the reason I am leaving my mind in this state, Deep regret and sadness have taken my mind, you know how I feel about you, But give me something to find, I need a reason to believe what you say, I need you to act on it now, I need you to take it away Because most people are normal, it?s the insane ones that are special, That?s why I need you.
Sui Generis Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [COLOR=indigo]Hm...to be honest I have mixed feelings on it....I liked it partially and I didn't like it at the same time. I personally don't like the ending yet I really don't quite understand the poem so I can't judge it fully. Its a nie poem though...keep working on it. Of course thats meh stupid opinion, so oh wells...[/COLOR]
Jesus Chicken Posted June 22, 2003 Author Posted June 22, 2003 Any opinion is better then no opinion, isn't it? It's about the girl who has been messing with me. I don't understand how she feels, so I tried to make that confusion evident in the poem. I hate her, and need her at the same time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now