Muse Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [COLOR=red][SIZE=1] Well... as some of you may know, I sucked at making banners- and I still do. But, I have been working on them for a while, and thought this one was alot better than my old ones... actually, I know it was better:) I know it's very plain, but I worked hard on it:D I know it sucks... give me tips and comments:) [img]http://i.xanga.com/DaisukeAngel/Daisuke%20Banner%202.bmp[/img] EDITL Ooops, stupid me, I ut Daisuke Banners. Its only one... hmmm...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
juna Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 Very nice DA, I don't think it sucks at all silly. O_o I like how you positioned him off to the right and the black border you used around it. Also I like that you didn't use the standard 500x100 format, that size fits the pic perfectly. Good job. ^_^
Ninjah Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 Hey it doesn't suck Lauren!It's better then my first banner,that's very smart of you to but a border around it and getting the close up on him....and uhh....there I gave you reasons,why it doesn't suck!NOw for some tips....Well I don't have any...I think..PLus you already showed me that banner on Aim...
Juu Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]...*pokes Lauren* :wow: If that sucks, I don't know [i]what[/i] my banners are. That's great! I especially like that frame. It goes very well with the whole picture. ^_^ 10/10. *tosses a cookie atcha*[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now