Dan Rugh Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 I made this for brand new member, Little Trigger. She is in love with anything Megaman and I wanted to keep it simple. So.... What do ya think?
DarK DeatH Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 Wow! I didn't even know Rock X7 was even coming out oO lol Anyways, is the game for PS1 or 2? Oh well, back to topic: The wallpaper is nice, but the background and font I don't like... Just change that bright blue with the spots and the text clashes too much... I think that's it...
Dan Rugh Posted June 23, 2003 Author Posted June 23, 2003 The game is for PS2. It's gonna be in 3D and I believe that there is a co-op mode. By the way, the new playable hero is Axl. He's really cool looking. I'll post a quick pic of his whole body for you. Now that I look at it, I think I might fix it around a bit.
Little Trigger Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 Hey Dan Rugh! thanx for the sig. Yes.. the font could should be changed and the background should be a darker color. and maybe u can take off the logo and put Little Trigger there instead. ummm and thats about it. Breaking Contact...:cross:
Dan Rugh Posted June 23, 2003 Author Posted June 23, 2003 I changed it around at request and now it looks like this:
Guest Chris Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [color=green][size=1]well, all the things i had problems with have been fixed. good job man.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now