Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://lorilak.com/picts/fileupload/uploads/swords_by_shilin_huang.jpg[/IMG]

These are the two swords I designed. The on on the right was from a while back, the one on the left was from saturday, inspired when I saw some strange reflection on the lamp.. glass.. o_o 9_9;;. I think I must have saw the design of the shape of the blade somewhere b4 tho; not in an anime, not in lotr or other movies. I guess it was at a knife-stall display or something.

Personally I liked the one on the left better as it seems smoother, lighter, easier to control, and its blade has more cutting edges. In all, more battle-friendly. ... or something like that o_o.

opinions?
Posted
I think the one on the left looks a lot nicer, personally. Although to use and control it might be a little odd with those bits coming down over the handle, because it would restrict hand movements (heh, don't mind me- fantasizing a little here). Still, the design's fantastic.

Very nice ^_^
Posted
i agree with solo tremaine. the sword on the left looks much better. i love the design at the bottom towards the tip of the sword. i kinda like the handle on the one on the right better than the one on the left however because of the designs on the handle.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]the one on the left kind of looks like 'sword of darknessII' for the kit ray collection. the handles are a little small, but over all, they look nice. the left one looks better though. good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
Sword of Darkness II... It actually does, the way the bottom of the blade is in a sort of triangle. Kit Rae has some of the widest variety.

The one on the left... hmmm... The hilts too small for a hand, and you always want a little extra room anyway, incase you find yourself wielding it in both hands. S'lot eaiser to fight like that. (and judging by the size of the blade, it would be more favored in two hands.) And those 'teeth' like things coming down beside the hilt, maybe you should face them a little more away from the hilt

\[i] [/i] / <-- thats how you have them coming down

/[i] [/i] \ <-- that would give you more room.
Posted
I like the left one better, a lot actually, because the right one's design is too "roundy" or something... It actually doesn't match a sword very well... Or some of it... But the left one just kicks
Posted
yay, okie then. I will use the left one.
and i didnt' find it in the knife booth in the mall, so I guess it was .. original? or psychic transfered into my brain or something o_o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...