Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon RPG (sign up)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay guys were going to need a lead guy (that being me), 2 guys to walk along with him (they can be trainers, breeders, or whatever), a rival for EACH of these, 8 gym leaders, and the elite four! You don't just get involved when I show up at the gym, you can follow your own separate story's!

Name: Craig
Age: 14
Height: 5'7
Starting poke's: Eevee (my starter) Growlithe (leaving present from parents)
Bio: Very sad about leaving his parents ,they caught him a Growlithe as a going away present, and bought him a fire stone.

We're starting from new bark town!
Posted
I'm a guy. My character is a girl.

Name: Sandra
Age: 14
Height: 6' (that means long legs, mini skirts)
Starting Pokemon: Hitmonchan, Mr Mime(a pokemon handed down to her by her father)
Bio: Knowledgeable about pokemon. Likes flying type. School dropout. Parents think second ambition is good enough(poke trainer). Meets Craig ater getting her first badge(Craig will get some help from her). Walks with him forever.
Posted
I'll create the first gym leader.

Name: Bracho
Age: 30
Pokemon: Geodude, Graveler, Golem and Onix.
Bio: When Craig reaches The Mined City Gym, Bracho just broke up. He unleashes all his dreadful attack on Craig.
Posted
i wanna join

Name: Sephiroth
Age: 16
Height: 5'7
Starting poke's: Scyther,Nidoking, Alakazam,Charizard,Kabutops
Bio: he rised his pokemon 2 be the best! And he made his pokemon grow strong b4 he starts his journey.
Posted
I'll join!

Name: Zero
Age: 17
Height: 6'2'
Starting Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pidgey
Bio: Dream to be a Pokemon Master.
Posted
Sandra: Uh, girls? Is there any girls? I don't know what they'll 'do' to me....

Zero: Don't worry, I'll be gentle:devil:....

Sandra slaps Zero...

Sandra: Help, please join up girls....

We'll be waiting.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...