Patronus Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 I made a new banner. I think it's neat, so tell me whatcha think
KittyLynn Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Cool! Like I said on AIM, its very neat! I like the ones with the girls one them. ^^ -Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Chris Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [color=green][size=1]the first one's pretty good, i just don't really care for the text. the second one is great. i like it a lot. good job man.[/size][/color]
Patronus Posted June 23, 2003 Author Posted June 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i] [B][color=green][size=1]the first one's pretty good, i just don't really care for the text. the second one is great. i like it a lot. good job man.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Alot of people don't like the text for some reason, but it is one of my favs. Ya think I can be an Otaku Artist now? ~_^
Guest Chris Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [color=green][size=1]heh, it seems like everyone wants to be an otaku artist now. heh. the last one doesn't look right with the black backround. try useing a dark grey like dark steel or something.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now