Kottonknot Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [url]http://www.cbc.ca/cgi-bin/templates/view.cgi?/news/2001/09/18/coombs_010918[/url] ****, this guy was like my idol when I was a kid. Anyone else used to watch his show when you were young? This goes for Canadians only, I'm pretty sure they didn't show this elsewhere. ****.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 awwww :( I have no idea who that is, being only to Canada once in my life... but it's sad that he died :( i would hate if my child hood idol died.... however I dunno who my childhood idol was so.... :(
Shy Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I have never been to canada and I don't know who this person is. But he seems to be something like a Canadian Mr. Rogers.
Guest Soft mush Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 My childhood was Bosco. HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS.
Krillen Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 tom greens from canada, but he didnt die.
Krillen Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 oh you mean ernie coombs, nope never seen the show.
Kottonknot Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 This guy was pretty much the Canadian Mr. Rogers...they used to do a show together like, in the 60's.
Sara Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I have never been to canada and I don't know who this person is. But he seems to be something like a Canadian Mr. Rogers. [/B][/QUOTE] You know they aren't showing any more new Mr. Roger's eps? The last one was filmed sometime last December.
Guest Zeh Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I pretty much grew up on that show :( I heard about him having a stroke... but now he'.... .... .... Dead??
Seifer Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Yeah I know how you feel. I was devestated when I found out Paul Ruben (PeeWee) was jailed :wigout: J/k But I wood be hurt of Mr Rogers died. I loved him when I was growing up. I still wonder if all those rumors about him being the Number 1 sniper in Vietnam was true?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now