OtakuBoards

A Newbie program

Guest Majin Buu

Guest Majin Buu
I think there should be a must read, Thingy for first time users to read, Cause not to many people read the rules when they first start out. I didnt read the rules until after I got jumped on by ever mod :nervous: I thought that I was like going to get banned or somthing and I was kinda ticked off but now that I have read the rules 5 times I dont get jumped on by everyone. Im bringing this up because like me and alot of other people I see that are new.. Are all not doing somthing right. Like you could have people as a job to greet new members and tell them whats good and whats bad. I do that alot when I see that there is a new member I see if they have AIM or Yahoo and just tell them the basice no no's. Ok so yeah.. Idk... Somthing like that

[color=#335062]We did used to have a message on the front page that simply said "All members must read and agree with our forum rules before registering". So, that was pretty clear.

The message is gone, because of template changes and such.

However, for v7, my intention is to make the rules a whole lot easier to find and interpret. The rules will be completely rewritten and it's possible that we'll have both a link and a full list of rules on the registration page as well.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#335062]We did used to have a message on the front page that simply said "All members must read and agree with our forum rules before registering". So, that was pretty clear.

The message is gone, because of template changes and such.

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Actually, to the best of my knowledge it's still there. This is the message thatt appears when you're not logged in right?
If it is, then I've definately seen it there just a week ago.[/size]