Guest SuperMaxSonic Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 I was wondering if I wanted to put a Sonic, Megaman, or Street Fighter post on the games, were do you put it. I think you should make a thread for third party game companies like sega and capcom. Just a sugestion.
Guest Musahi Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperMaxSonic [/i] [B]I was wondering if I wanted to put a Sonic, Megaman, or Street Fighter post on the games, were do you put it. I think you should make a thread for third party game companies like sega and capcom. Just a sugestion. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#003399]Well you could mean two things here. One would be that you want to create a thread on a game created by a third party developer. If so just put the thread in the forum that represents the console it's on. You could post a Sonic Adventure 2: Battle topic or something in Nintendo. But if you mean the actual company, than I'm not quite sure. Since there is no General Gaming forum, but what would be the incentive for discussion? [/color]
Semjaza Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 Most of the time people talk about specific games too. I rarely come across a thread that's like "The Official Sonic in General Thread" or something like that. People wind up picking specific games... right now all the Sonics so far can be gotten on GC (with some notable exceptions), most Street Fighter games are on PSx/PS2 and so on. There's always a place that it would fit in most.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now