Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A new cd from Live (my fav band!) came out today. I picked it up this afternoon, and let me tell you, it rocks better than anything I've ever heard in my life! It's the best! Any fellow Live fans out there? Tell me how you like the cd!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]A new cd from Live (my fav band!) came out today. I picked it up this afternoon, and let me tell you, it rocks better than anything I've ever heard in my life! It's the best! Any fellow Live fans out there? Tell me how you like the cd! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah! Live are awesome!!! I won a copy of their new CD from a Radio-station! Woohoo!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]yeah! Final Flash knows where it's at! [/B][/QUOTE]

:D D@mn straight!

[i]...Run to the water
And find me there
Burnt to the core but not broken
We'll cut through the madness
Of these streets below the moon
These streets below the moon...[/i]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Live...?!?!?! never heard of 'em (sounds cheesy)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...