Nothing674 Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 A new cd from Live (my fav band!) came out today. I picked it up this afternoon, and let me tell you, it rocks better than anything I've ever heard in my life! It's the best! Any fellow Live fans out there? Tell me how you like the cd!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 we so need a music forum.... Anyway, I don't keep up with American music anymore... so uhh yeah... Live is a good band though....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]we so need a music forum.... [/B][/QUOTE] oh yea we definately need one let go n suggest it
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i] [B]A new cd from Live (my fav band!) came out today. I picked it up this afternoon, and let me tell you, it rocks better than anything I've ever heard in my life! It's the best! Any fellow Live fans out there? Tell me how you like the cd! [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah! Live are awesome!!! I won a copy of their new CD from a Radio-station! Woohoo!!
Nothing674 Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 yeah! Final Flash knows where it's at!
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i] [B]yeah! Final Flash knows where it's at! [/B][/QUOTE] :D D@mn straight! [i]...Run to the water And find me there Burnt to the core but not broken We'll cut through the madness Of these streets below the moon These streets below the moon...[/i]
Yoda Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I've never heard live myself, but the best band, American or otherwise, is Metallica!!!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 Live...?!?!?! never heard of 'em (sounds cheesy)
Nothing674 Posted September 20, 2001 Author Posted September 20, 2001 ha, you don't know what your missin!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now