Kaola Su Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 I decided to take a lot of people's ideas since I am constantly making banners and just put them all into one category so I wouldn't take up a ton of space all over the boards. Well here is my newest one. I learned most everything I did here from DarkDeath! He is great!!! Thanx DD! Please Rate Love, Kaola
Guest Chris Posted June 28, 2003 Posted June 28, 2003 [color=green][size=1]it's cool. pretty simple, but nice i guess. good job.[/size][/color]
Arkadyz Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]kaola you really have improved vastly since I saw your early banners...Its quite amazing... I like the banner except for the Pic on the left size...you have a pretty serious qoute on the banner but that pic is kinda a goofy one of inuyasha...Maybe one where he looks abit more fierce similar to the second one in the background? Other then that though the color is good as is the other pic...Nice grid effect too :D [/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now