OtakuBoards

Spam Fest

Ayokano

[url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26066[/url]

[COLOR=red]Can a mod look at this.This was a pointless spar that looked like 8 year-olds where sparring.Also these two have been spamming...alot.I even pm godzilla and telled him about spamming and flamming because I saw him flam.I just want a mod to look at this.[/COLOR]

Most of the time i can barely understand a word you say, vicky.

If you have a problem with a specific forum, PM one of the moderators. In this case, contact Chaos, it is his forum.

[b]Edit:[/b] There's also a 'report post to Moderator' button near the bottom right of each post.

I understand that you were only trying to help, but it's encouraged that you don't private message other members regarding warnings or anything of that nature. We actually [i]discourage[/i] "playing mod," because it's unnecessary for our membership to enforce the rules, and it's generally easier and less confusing if explanations come from one official source.

Zeh is correct, here. It's always best to report members who misbehave to the appropriate moderator--who happens to be Chaos in this case, and allow them to handle the situation.

Anyway, I've handled the issue at hand.