Ayokano Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26066[/url] [COLOR=red]Can a mod look at this.This was a pointless spar that looked like 8 year-olds where sparring.Also these two have been spamming...alot.I even pm godzilla and telled him about spamming and flamming because I saw him flam.I just want a mod to look at this.[/COLOR]
Vicky Posted June 28, 2003 Posted June 28, 2003 OMG! There's loads of double posting...I can't uderstand a word! That is just plainnnnnnnnnnnnnn wrong, stupidity!
Guest Zeh Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Most of the time i can barely understand a word you say, vicky. If you have a problem with a specific forum, PM one of the moderators. In this case, contact Chaos, it is his forum. [b]Edit:[/b] There's also a 'report post to Moderator' button near the bottom right of each post.
Charles Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 I understand that you were only trying to help, but it's encouraged that you don't private message other members regarding warnings or anything of that nature. We actually [i]discourage[/i] "playing mod," because it's unnecessary for our membership to enforce the rules, and it's generally easier and less confusing if explanations come from one official source. Zeh is correct, here. It's always best to report members who misbehave to the appropriate moderator--who happens to be Chaos in this case, and allow them to handle the situation. Anyway, I've handled the issue at hand.
Ayokano Posted June 29, 2003 Author Posted June 29, 2003 [COLOR=red]Sorry Zeh but they were the same person.They both got banned and the thread was closed.Sorry.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts