Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my second banner Ive made but first had the same character and this one looks alot nicer. So take a look and enjoy, and Ginny if you want I can personalize it for you...:p

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=9486[/IMG]
Posted
[color=red][b]X[/b][/color]

Hey, I'm not allowed to get that on an attachment, am I? [i]Am I?[/i] Anyways, just a headsup, m'dear Hataki Vash, the colored, shaded version is in my thread.

*grins* Hey, if the attachment keeps not working, email it to me, ok?
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]not bad. a little simple, but not bad. there are two main things that bother me. first off, the text doesn't fit. second off, gifts are ment to be given, so what would you want use to do with it? sell it? anyway, i just don't like the quote, but what does it matter? it's not my banner. nice job anyway.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1]Erhm, I got the idea that it was a gift to [i]you[/i], and you shouldn't give it to...er...anyone else?[/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]heh, sorry. that was my bad. stupidity consumes us all . . . .[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...