Guest The Vietnamese Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Ok, you guys remember when I said I suck at CG? Well this is what I meant. The top one, I did the CG myself, and the fonts and stuff. The bottom one, I didn't do the CG. Hope ya like them.
DarK DeatH Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 I like the background you used for the second one, but I think you should change the pics... Also, if you want something Japanese, you could put "biettonanjin" in katakana, which would mean Vietnamese... lol... The first one I don't really like, but if you give some work to the second one, it will look cool.
wrist cutter Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i] [B]Also, if you want something Japanese, you could put "biettonanjin" in katakana[/B][/QUOTE] It would actually be "bettonamujin".
Guest The Vietnamese Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 really? does that mean vietnamese or somethin?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now