MaageMaster Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 I was just wondering, how do you put the banners in your signature? Thanks to all who reply:excited:
Vicky Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Put The URL of the banner in your sig. Like this: [*img][*Url of banner*][*/img] But without the stars. I think you should just PM a mod in the banner bit and not make a thread. But, next time PM a mod. :)Or look at the sticky thread in the banner request.(Could some one tell were I made spelling errors, I wanna spot 'em and change 'em!) Here's a simple why: [*img][*url]www.otkauboards.com/postid/thingie/23356.ph7s[*/url][*/img] Without the *'s and a real URL. the little [*URL] things will go in by there own.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now