The Majin Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I made another Manga banner to suit my ava so yeah i made this i usally like making them around 300 x 100 but this time i tried 500 x 100 i think i mighty put to many pics but once i got started i couldn't stop lol well here it is my Megaman battle network manga banner
OtakuSennen Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Wow! Of course I know that most manga is in black and white, but I think it would be better if you self-colorized it.. I'd say 8/10. ^_^ Whoa. There's a Megaman manga!?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now