Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made another Manga banner to suit my ava so yeah i made this i usally like making them around 300 x 100 but this time i tried 500 x 100 i think i mighty put to many pics but once i got started i couldn't stop lol well here it is my Megaman battle network manga banner
Posted
Wow!

Of course I know that most manga is in black and white, but I think it would be better if you self-colorized it.. I'd say 8/10. ^_^

Whoa. There's a Megaman manga!?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...